Thursday, October 24, 2013

Movin' On Up

Today, I leave JHU Comic Books, my employer of the last six years. It has been an enlightening, educational, and wildly entertaining experience. I don't know what the future holds, but know I'm going to be in comics for the rest of my life and JHU was one hell of a launching pad. That store and the people there have made me the man I am today. It's where I found my calling, and found my family. JHU was the first place I could call Home, where it ever felt OK to be me. Exactly one year ago, JHU as a company and as a group of people supported me through a very crazy time, and I'll be forever grateful for that. 

I want to keep working in comics, plus my writing here at The Comic Pusher continues unabated. And stay tuned because I'll have more stuff coming from The Beat as well! Follow me on twitter @B5Jeff, Like The Comic Pusher on Facebook, and follow CP on Tumblr, and of course stay tuned to The Comic Pusher, home to The Run, The Wednesday Review, and a some pretty swell reviews and criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment