Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Comic Pusher is Reoprting from New York Comic Con! (Updated!)

I've been reporting all weekend long from New York Comic Con for Heidi MacDonald's The Beat, and several reports are now live!

For my report on the J. Michael Straczynski Writing Workshop, click here!

For my report on the BOOM! Studios editing panel, click here.

For my my report on the Chew Panel, click here


And for my brief review of the DC Comics Documentary, Necessary Evil: The Villains of DC Comics, click here.

For my report on the East of West panel, click here.

For my Molly Danger interview with Jamal Igle, click here.

And for my convention wrap-up, click here!

I am also tweeting extensively at @B5Jeff and posting on The Comic Pusher Facebook

Stay tuned for many more updates as they become available!

No comments:

Post a Comment