Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The 2013 Eisner Nominees, and My Picks

The 2013 Eisner Nominations are in, and it is a big year for IDW with their gorgeously designed archival material and reprints, Image with their plethora of quality new creator owned works, and Chris Ware for his masterpiece Building Stories. All of the nominees are deserved and unlike last year's debacle, there are no glaring omissions (except for maybe Fiona Staples).

Now, I'm not an Eisner voter, so I have as much say in this as a potato. Well, I just found out I can vote in the Eisners. So here is this year's list of Nominees for the Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards to be given out during the 2013 Comic-Con International in San Diego, as well as who I voted for in each category, in order of ascending importance (with a few I have no clue about at the bottom).

(The full list and my picks continue after the jump.)

No comments:

Post a Comment